Welcome to Harmony Yoga of Ann Arbor
Harmony Yoga is a small, friendly yoga studio on Ann Arbor's west side. We offer Iyengar Yoga classes for beginners and for more experienced students. This includes Gentle Yoga classes for those who prefer a slower-paced approach to the study and practice of yoga.
Yoga Classes at Harmony Yoga of Ann Arbor
Winter Yoga Classes
Ends February 28
Early Spring Yoga Classes
Monday, March 2 - Saturday, May 2
(No classes April 3-12)
See our workshop classes
New to Harmony Yoga?
Are you a local resident (SE Michigan)?
Try a class for free during the first week of the Early Spring session.
See Free Class Schedule
Other Classes and Gatherings
Check out these other offerings at Harmony Yoga:
Harmony Yoga is located in Pauline Plaza, west of Stadium Blvd. There is ample, free parking. See map
Why Take Yoga Classes?
The regular practice of yoga promotes better health for your body and mind.
Benefits of practicing yoga include:
- Relief from everyday aches and pains
- Stress reduction
- Greater strength, flexibility, and balance
- Better organic health
- Mental clarity and calmness
- Overall sense of health, vitality, and well-being
Benefits of practicing yoga at Harmony Yoga of Ann Arbor:
- Become part of a friendly yoga community
- Small to medium-sized classes allow for more individualized instruction
- Highly trained and caring certified Iyengar Yoga teacher
"Regular practice of yoga can help you face the turmoil of life with steadiness and stability."